StreamSmart Volunteer Monitoring Signup:
The following sites need volunteers!! Click on the links below to see a map and photo of the site and to sign up to join the site’s monitoring team
- Site 200-Ward Slough- Washington County
- Site 201-Middle Fork of the White River at Harris Bridge Road – Washington County
- Site 210-Town Branch – Fayetteville
- Site 301-War Eagle at Withrow Springs State Park – Huntsville
- Sites 307/308-Holman Creek Upstream of Huntsville/Downstream of Huntsville
2018 Monitoring Schedule
Monitoring: Saturday, August 4 at 1:00pm – Thursday, August 9. Monitoring continued Saturday, August 11 – Sunday, August 12.
No monitoring on Friday, August 10.
Monitoring Saturday, November 3 at 1:00pm – Thursday, November 8. Monitoring continued Saturday, November 10 at 1:00pm – Sunday, November 11.
No monitoring on Friday, November 9.
Field Forms For Volunteers
Guide to Water Quality Monitoring for StreamSmart Volunteers